Sculpting a Stylized Female Head in ZBrush | In-Depth Tutorial
Hey all, my newest tutorial is now available for Download Here!
Follow along in this step by step tutorial of over 3 hours of real-time, narrated footage. Start from a sphere and work your way through the stages of blockout, sculpting the facial features, painting, creating hair, and finishing up with expression and details. Walk away from this tutorial with a polished and stylized female head, as well as the knowledge to move on to more complex projects and characters in the future.
This tutorial is FREE for all members of The Rendered tier on my Patreon.
Covered in this In-Depth Tutorial
- Learn how to create appealing stylized proportions for the female head
- Learn Follygon's process for creating facial features with a blend between sharp and soft edges.
- Learn how to create expressive eyes with graphic eyelashes and brows.
- Learn how to sculpt a cute nose and ears to help guide the construction of your proportions.
- Learn how to create hair that frames the face and draws attention to your area of focus.
- Learn how to breathe life into your characters with expression and detail.
- 7 Step by step, real-time video tutorial chapters going through the stages of creating a fun Pokemon scene totalling 10 hours of footage.
- 5 Step by Step Character Heads starting from a sphere to a completed character. (ZTL and OBJ)
- 4K Renders of the Final Character
This tutorial is great for beginners, those that are interested in creating stylized characters, and intermediate users looking to learn in a structured, fun way!
Click Here to download and find out more!