Start from a pre built mesh or design your own from over 28 million possible combinations.
ModMesh's simple and beautiful design will get you heading towards a finished character in no time.
Modular, easy to use, and uniquely appealing. Where most base meshes are too rigid in style and difficult to manipulate, ModMesh gives you the tools to quickly and easily design exactly what you need.
Choose from 31 pre built heads, effortlessly create your own from millions of possible combinations, or let randomness take over and decide for you.
- 31 Unique, High Quality, Pre Built Head Base Meshes
- Build Your Own Assembly File: with completely modular parts that are easy to combine into something unique
- Millions of possible combinations (28,629,151 to be precise... well technically more but who's counting?)
- Appealing forms that subdivide cleanly and combine effortlessly.
- Unique names for referencing each pre built head and part
- Will work with nearly any 3D software and designed to work even better with ZBrush
- 31 Pre Built, Unique Head Base Meshes (ZTL & FBX)
- Assembly File with Split and Organized Parts to Create Your Own Unique Head (ZTL & FBX)
- Example File containing 10 Heads, Combined from Different Parts (ZTL & FBX)
- Tutorial Video Showing Best Practices and Tips for Working with ModMesh (MP4)
1. Is this product beginner friendly?
Absolutely! Anyone can easily combine parts from ModMesh to create their own unique heads.
2. What is the topology like?
Clean, simple geo that subdivides beautifully. Please note that topology is not animation ready as ModMesh parts are designed to be combined.
3. Why do the base meshes not have eyes, mouths, eyebrows, etc?
Areas like the eyes and mouth are such expressive parts of the face that they can lock you in to a specific direction. ModMesh is designed to give you the cleanest and most useful forms possible without locking you into a rigid base. Allowing for the easiest and quickest freedom to create your own head.
4. What software will these work in?
The provided FBX files will work with nearly any 3D software, while the ZTL files are specific to ZBrush.
5. Where can I get your brushes, etc?
My Brushes: https://gumroad.com/l/zQUQb
Everything Else: https://gumroad.com/follygon
6. Will you be doing more heads, bodies, etc?
28 Million possible combinations not enough for you eh? Me either! That's why I will be creating more and expanding upon ModMesh in the near future! If there is something specific you would like to see, I would love your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out!
© 2022, Benjamin De Angelis
- Size54.4 MB