The first eagerly awaited addition to ModMesh is here!
ModMesh: Body Base Meshes build upon the already great ModMesh product.
ModMesh's simple and beautiful design will get you heading toward a finished character in no time.
Modular, easy to use, and uniquely appealing. Where most base meshes are too rigid in style and difficult to manipulate, ModMesh gives you the tools to quickly and easily design exactly what you need.
- 6 Unique, High Quality, Pre Built Body Base Meshes
- Combinable with the original ModMesh with literally millions of possible combinations.
- Appealing forms that subdivide cleanly and combine effortlessly.
- Unique names for referencing each pre-built part
- Will work with nearly any 3D software and is designed to work even better with ZBrush
- 6 Pre Built, Unique Body Base Meshes (ZTL, OBJ & FBX)
1. Is this product beginner friendly?
Absolutely! Anyone can easily use ModMesh to create their own unique characters.
2. What is the topology like?
Clean, simple geo that subdivides beautifully. Please note that topology is not animation ready as ModMesh parts are designed to be combined.
3. Why do the base meshes not have eyes, mouths, eyebrows, etc?
Areas like the eyes and mouth are such expressive parts of the face that they can lock you into a specific direction. ModMesh is designed to give you the cleanest and most useful forms possible without locking you into a rigid base. Allowing for the easiest and quickest freedom to create your own character.
4. What software will these work in?
The provided FBX and OBJ files will work with nearly any 3D software, while the ZTL files are specific to ZBrush.
5. Where can I get the original ModMesh, your brushes, etc?
My Brushes: https://gumroad.com/l/zQUQb
Everything Else: https://gumroad.com/follygon
6. Will you be creating more in the ModMesh line?
Yes, absolutely! If there is something specific you would like to see, I would love your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out!
© 2023, Benjamin De Angelis
Works created and redistributed using ModMesh must meet transformative fair use guidelines, unrecognizable from their original form. ModMesh may not be redistributed in its original form or used for the generation of NFTs.